Thursday, December 15, 2005

Me and the Girls



These last weeks have been very full for me, as a hostess I'm a real B*tch, as Princess found out. We were tight, real tight, for the 10 days she was here. This is a photo of me and Cassie, my companion from last weekend. She's available for adoption, quite a gal. Please let me know if you want her, she's a foster dog at www.dogonfitness.com.

I've been working for Doggon fitness, keeping Bo, Bogey and Garrett on their toes. We workout 3 days per week, and we don't hold back, regardless of the weather.

Then after we run, we rest. If you are trying to keep fit, sleeping for a good 20 hours is advisable. Don't skimp on rest. I never do.

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

izzy
get on the blog
lazy dog!
-roscoe and brutus out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home